LG Chem RESU ESS Energy Storage Systems
Residential Li-ion battery based energy storage systems
LG Chem RESU ESS Residential Energy Storage Battery System Review
The compact LG Chem RESU ESS systems offer incredible flexibility, expandability, and present the world’s best energy density.
By using LG Chem RESU Energy Storage Systems (ESS), households can save energy generated from solar panels to use it at times when electricity prices are high or when there is a power outage. Furthermore, ESS systems make it possible to be completely independent from the utility grid.
StorEdge Inverter Compatible
The best solution for interfacing a RESU ESS with solar panels and the utility grid. The SolarEdge StorEdge is a single inverter for solar panel grid-tie applications that also manages DC battery backup storage power. It includes the hardware required to provide automatic backup power to backed-up loads in case of grid interruption. The SolarEdge also includes all of the interfaces needed for DC battery connection.
RESU / StorEdge Solar Panel Energy Storage System Benefits
When a StorEdge Inverter is combined with the RESU ESS battery, it becomes a powerful solution that can take full advantage of the RESU energy storage capabilities.
Electricity Bill Saving
· Charge during off-peak times where electricity rate is low
· Discharge during peak times where electricity rate is high
· Store solar energy generated from Photovoltaic (PV) panels allowing an energy self-consumption
Emergency Power Back-up
· Provide backup power stored in a lithium-ion battery during black-out or unstable power fluctuation time.
Available in low and high voltage models
The LG Chem RESU is available in 48V and high-voltage models. High-voltage models are designated by an "H" at the end of the model number.
Contact our energy storage experts : (07) 5563 1111 for the RESU model that best suits your needs.
LG Chem Li-ion ESS Battery Advantages
Li-ion batteries have a number of advantages over lead-acid batteries:
- Smaller and lighter, meaning they require less space in your home
- Able to be recharged faster
- Able to be deeply discharged, up to 90% of total capacity, without compromising the life of the battery
- Less likely to degrade during charging and discharging, so have a longer life
- Pre-wired, reducing installation costs
- Able to be safely stored inside without the need for venting systems as they do not expel volatile gases.
- LG Chem uses a lamination and stacking method in manufacturing that enables lower costs, lower price and better reliability.
- Diiverse inverter matching with more upgrade options. The new High Voltage unit and Low Voltage unit will make them very easy to be integrated to existing solar system.
- Simplified inverter connections, reducing installation time and costs
- Impressive lifespan of 6,000 cycles, up to 16 years, with a 10 year warranty.
- Incredible capacity to generate from 3.3 to 9.8 kilowatt hours (kWh).
LG Chem has the experience you can trust
With 22 years of experience in successfully delivering products and solutions to customers in the global energy sector, LG Chem is recognized as the industry leader in Lithium-ion battery manufacturing. LG Chem has carried out their own research and groundwork to allow us to offer these RESU ESS energy storage battery systems for your hybrid solar system installation.
LG Chem RESU ESS energy storage battery systems available at great prices.
Contact us : (07) 5563 1111
We can supply sub-contractors with discounts. We also supply a range of other inverters and solar battery solutions.